- Demonstrate thought leadership and understanding of various Blockchain platforms and capabilities.
- Design and build industry specific solutions using the Blockchain technology
- Lead solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to various industries and convert into system specifications for development.
- Define architecture and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/C#/Python/Golang.
- 5+ years’ experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development.
- Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Very good understanding of Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols.
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Ripple, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Meteor, Multichain etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Functional knowledge in any of the industry verticals.
- Develop and apply core cyber security principles into end-to-end development lifecycle for blockchain application development.
- Optimizing blockchain data structures, writing crypto algorithms, working with teammates, design thinking studio team on new designs and optimizations, and collaborating on implementation, smart contract development and code review.
Understanding of supporting the following activities – Smart contract governance and risk assessment:
- Define and align the security program to blockchain application and ecosystem DevOps according to cybersecurity methodologies and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) risk management frameworks.
- Data security and privacy assessment:
Analyze blockchain application data sets, thus informing legal, policy, and regulatory issues, on- and off-chain design considerations, liability, and enforceability issues.
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate with a team and open source community to design and build the Stacks blockchain with the following design goals:
- Decreased transaction times and costs
- Programmable payment systems
- Programmable name management systems
- Hybrid on-chain/off-chain programming models
- Custom per-namespace consensus algorithms
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities(e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools)
You have worked with a founding team building a blockchain, are an expert in decentralized solutions, and are passionate about our mission of building a new decentralized internet.
- Expert knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed system design and implementation, including familiarity with state-of-the-art academic literature on the subject and practical knowledge on engineering successful peer-to-peer systems.
- Strong background in security-oriented system design, with a focus on applied cryptography
We are looking for an exceptional writer experienced in blockchain technology, has knowledge in crypto, and is eager to dive into the blockchain field to join our entrepreneurial team in order to craft a detailed whitepaper for our new cryptocurrency Traceum
Must thoroughly understand the cryptocurrency market and the technology behind Ethereum.
- Will need to spend time reviewing the product, and understanding the technology behind Brieftrace.
- Write a whitepaper for our new cryptocurrency, Traceum
- Able to clearly communicate Brieftrace unique technology through the whitepaper
- Understand the details behind Brieftrace and tailor a paper to portray these details
- Understand the logistics behind a whitepaper and how to explain the technology in a clear, concise way
A strong candidate for this position possesses extensive knowledge in blockchain technology and has experience writing white papers. You must be intellectually ambitious and exhibit outstanding writing skills and tech knowledge. Experience writing technical papers or white papers is a plus. Must be able to prove qualifications in knowledge of blockchain and writing experience.